ASSISTANT DIRECTOR LAND RECORD PAPER 2014:
1. Length of Pakistan and Afghanistan Boarder: 2252 km
2. The Number of Pakistan population wise: 6th
3. How many districts of Punjab: 36
4. First Non-British Governor of Punjab: Sardar Abdur Rab Nishtar
5. Which is also the component of Parliament except Senate and National Assembly: President
6. Total number of High Courts in Pakistan: 5
7. Command and Staff College at: Quetta
8. Total number of amendments in the constitution of 1973: 20
9. Most Important Mineral in Pakistan: Coal
10. Widely spoken language of Pakistan is: Punjabi
11. Masjid Mohabbat Khan: Peshawar
13. Doctrine of Lapse 1848: Lord Dalhouse
14. Florance Nightingle was famous for: Nursing
15. World War 1: 1914:1918
16. 4 July 1776 is the independence day of: USA
17. Which king buried in Kabul: Babur
18. Westminister Abbey: Church
19. Expected earth life:
20. Mount Everest : Himalyas range
21. Tripol is the capital of: Libya
22. Taka is the currency of : Bnagladash
23. Canda is situated at: North America
24. League of Nation: Geneva
25. Which is not the organ of UNO: International Labor Organization
26. European Union: Brussels
27. Hanna Lake: Balochistan
28. Urban- Rural Ratio: 30:70
29. 38 Parallel separates: North and South Korea
30. 2nd largest ocean is: Atlantic Ocean
31. Dickinson was USA: Writer
32. Australia Discovered by: Captain Cook
33. Governor General of India after lord Mountbatten : Raja gopal achari
34. Before Independence Singapore was colony of: Malaysia
35. Pakistan share in global exports is: .18%
36. Assessment is Chapter numeber in PLR act… 7
37. Attachment of Land…. Section 85
38. Shareor portion of land held by one or more then one land owners… Holdings
39. 1st Muslim ruler of India: Qutub Din AAibk
40. Pablo Picasso was Spanish: Painter
41. Computerized record of Land… Section?? : 41
42. Which USA president in 20th century: John F. Kennedy
43. Study of Insects: Entomology
44. Most Populous city: Shanghai
45. After Karachi and Lahore largest city is: Faislabad
46. Which is not Kharif crop: Wheat
47. Henrry Kessinger worked as national security advisor under: Nixon & Gerald: Both
48. Which prize is given on 10th December every year? Nobel Prize
49. kitny type k revenue officer hoty he? 5
50. Sun is composed by: Hydrogen
51. UNO was established in : 1945
52. Revolver was invented by: Samuel Colt
53. The Coldest place in the world: Antarctica
54. Aswan city of Egypt is famous for: Largest Dam in the world
55. Who among the following is not the village officer?tehsildar
56.Total number of sections in Land Revenue Act?184
57. Who introduced the idea of basic democracy?
58. Who was behind the Russian Revolution of 1917?karl marx
59. Tooth decay is because of ? flourine
60. The organ of sense? Nose
61. Palestine was conquered under the caliphate of ?hazrat umar
62. Jerusalem was conquered under the caliphate of ? Umar ibn al-Khattab
63. Egypt was conquered by?amir
64. Which among the following has not been defined in the Revenue Act?
65. A tenant can sublet the holding for how many years? 7 years
67. Record of rights are made after how many years? 4 years
68. Rules can be made by BOR with prior approval of Govt?
69. Kanugo can not be dismissed on one of the following reasons?
70. Who determines the limits of town or village ?
71. The term for a person liable for the arrears of land revenue?
72. The term for a charge upon or claim..?
73. A share or portion of an estate held by one person or jointly held by two or more is..?
74. Mutation will be signed by Revenue Office in the office of ..?
75. Application for reconsideration of assessment can be filed in …days?
76. Which Revenue Officer can summon persons to give evidence and produce documents?
77.Foregin Minster of Pakistan Dr Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif
78.Conqueror of Egypt.. Amir bin Al a
79.Ummayad capital.. Damascus
80.Crust is…….Surface of Earth.. Outer layer
81.Which one is folk dance
82.Land Revenue Rules… I marked “1968
84.Palestine was conquered in.. Hazrat Umer (ra) reign
85.Jerusalem was conquered in.. Hazrat Umer Bin Khatab
86.Sigmund Freud had contribution
88.study of insects entomology
89.release tension tanaqulilser
90.HQ of League of Nation… geneva
91.H Kessinger served during…President Nixon and Gerald Ford
92.Number of bones in infants…300
93.World’s largest river? Amazon
94.A charge upon or claim against land arising out of a private grant or contract? Encumbrance
95.Proceedings shall be in? Majlis-i-Aaam
96.Register to be maintained by Patwari is mandatory?
97.Detention of defaulter? Not exceeding 10 days
98.Who may order to summon the witness and produce documents
99.For how many period a tenant can sub-let the tenancy? 7 years
100. Baluchistan give the right of province in